Local: 903-683-2248
Toll Free: 800-992-4280
Cherokee County Electric Cooperative

How to Start or Change Your Service

It's easy to turn on the power.

Don't forget about CCECA's lightning fast Fiberoptic Broadband!
Click here for more info!

Install New Service

When you need service at a location that has never had electricity. This process involves several steps, so be sure to contact CCECA as soon as possible to allow time for design and construction.

+ Get Started

Transfer Existing Service

When you need power for a location that currently has a meter or has had a meter in the past. This includes member name changes and change of tenant requests.

+ Get Started

Changes to Your Existing Service

If you need to add or remove an outdoor light, increase your electrical capacity, relocate or remove existing electric equipment or cancel service we can help you.

Learn more >>

Meter loop, extensions and more

Learn about the specifics that you will need to know about getting service with CCECA.

What are the meter loop specifications >>

Easements, line extensions plus much more >> 

Texas Flag

Right-of-way clearance

Cherokee County Electric Cooperative Association to perform right-of-way tree trimming maintenance on the entire distribution system on a five-year continuous cycle. 

Learn more about CCECA tree trimming policy >>